Sunday, August 28, 2011

Girl Crush of the Week

Every girl, whether you are into fashion or not, has a girl crush. Don't deny it...we all know its true. That one girl (model, actress, singer, or even some girl in your morning lecture) whose style and attitude is just enviable. 

Mine seems to change every week...

This week it is the always gorgeous Anne Hathaway!

Love love love her

"I look my best after an entire hair and makeup team has spent hours perfecting me. When do I feel my best? When I haven't looked in a mirror for days, and I'm doing things that make me happy." -Anne Hathaway

I have always loved Anne. Growing up movies like The Princess Diaries and The Devil Wears Prada were some of my favorites. In both movies she showed that you could be beautiful and smart! I think she is one of few actresses in our time that has it all, brains, beauty and talent! (I can't wait to see her in One Day!)


Yesterday being stuck inside because of Irene I couldn't turn away from the marathon of The Rachel Zoe Project on Bravo (I officially have to meet her someday). In one episode they had lunch with Anne and she was as adorable as you would imagine. So personable and fun and GORGEOUS!!


So today I grace you with some of my favorite pictures of Ms. Hathaway!


Everyday Anne even looks amazing

Might be my favorite picture of her ever









I think she is truly flawless and always classy. So for this week I obsess over Anne and all of her gorgeous, talented glory! Who knows who next weeks girl crush will be...

Whose your girl crush for the week (life/month/day)? Do you like Ms. Hathaway?


3 comments:

  1. Love her, she's quirky and gorgeous at the same time!

    GTBB,
    http://badjoan.blogspot.com
    http://cookingjoan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. agreed! Love her and her fabulous style...xo

    ReplyDelete