Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Winding Down





















**I apologize for the change in font...blogger is being difficult lately so bare with me for now**

It is officially my last day in San Demetrio Corone before Kristina and I head to Positano to meet up with my family.
Last night a family in town threw a festa for us with a dj, too much food and some odd fashion choices...

I couldn't be happier to have one last night here to drink and party with the locals. They have been nothing but amazing (with some exceptions) and I will never forget them.

Obviously I've spent most of this blog talking about how lucky I am that I ended up on a program with some of the most amazing people I've ever met but here I go again...I just can't help it. I love them...

Last night over some beers by a gorgeous pool in the mountains of Italy my friends, Gabby, Tali and I decided that without the people in this group this trip wouldn't have been nearly as amazing. Don't get me wrong...we're in Italy so we can't complain but there were definitely some aspects of this trip that would have been awful if it weren't for the people around us.
We couldn't be more different from one another but somehow we all click.

We talk everyday about how we are going to see each other all the time at school and I really really hope it isn't just talk....because I don't know if I can live without these people now that we found eachother.

To the other people in the 2011 Calabria program, thank you from the bottom of my heart for making this trip absolutely amazing. You've made me laugh, think and become a better person. I'm expecting drinks, bbqs and lazy days together back at URI...no excuses...you're stuck with me forever <3

No comments:

Post a Comment