Thursday, September 22, 2011

Back in The Swing of Things

I apologize for the delay in posting! I am finally settled into my house at school with 6 of my best friends and enjoying every second of it. I am back into classes and finding that I have more work then ever before! 
This year is going to be crazier then I thought so posting is going to be much more spread out then it was over the summer.

Anyways, I want to take this post back to talk about my girl crush of the month!


Minka Kelly!

"I got teased a lot because I had a unibrow and I dressed like a boy. By the time I got to high school, I had made friends with some of the toughest girls, and I started to blend in. I started to talk with a mexican accent. Also, I wore the really back liquid eyeliner and brown lip liner with the light inside"

With all of the commercials and press coverage for Charlie's Angels I can't help but notice just how gorgeous and classy this girl is. 


I first heard about Ms.Kelly when my sister started watching Friday Night Lights obsessively. This girl radiates natural beauty and grace! 


So on this rainy day I grace you with my favorite pictures of this young starlet...enjoy!


Isn't she amazing? I hope that Ms.Kelly is around for a long time! 


Sorry this is such a short post..I have to work on a project :( Hope you all are having a good fall so far! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment