Thursday, June 23, 2011

Who Am I?-Ciao Everyone!

Hello world! My name is Carly, I'm a rising junior at the University of Rhode Island majoring in communications with a minor in public relations. I have always been the type to have one too many thoughts floating around in my head and never wanted to hold them in. So why not start a blog?!

A little bit about me: I'm 21 (recently turned woohoo!), super outgoing, always laughing, very sarcastic. I love fashion, music, traveling, politics, animals, my friends, my family, boys, cooking, food in general, the beach, shoes, books, snowy day
s, a nice breeze, soft blankets, beanbag chairs, cheesy love s
tories, cheetah print everything, marc jacobs everything, bright colors. I wear contacts, I'm curvy and proud (just recently proud and working on it), just recently turned healthy and workout fanatic. I love pop culture and I believe in true love and wants to find it someday.

So why, other then being way too energetic in my thoughts, do i want to start a blog? Well during the last year of school at URI my best friend, Kristina and I decided that instead of spending our summer working boring jobs in our hometowns, we wanted to travel the world! So after much research (not really we just googled some stuff), we decided to bring our wonderful personalities to the people of Italy...they don't know what they are in for!

So tomorrow at 6:00 pm we will be departing from the airport to the beautiful city of Rome then boarding a bus for 7 hours to the small town of San Demetrio Corone in the south of Italy. To say I'm excited would be the understatement of the year...I CAN'T WAIT!
So heres to good times and best friends in Italy! Hoping that we are safe and have the time of our lives! Keep checking in and hopefully within the next few days I will have an update with some beautiful pictures and wonderful stories to tell!

Arivederci!!


1 comment:

  1. Hope you arrived safely in Italy. Have the best time ever and I look forward to following you through this blog!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete